- About Us
Responsible for receiving and processing incoming sales orders, maintaining records and compiling reports. Gather and translate all necessary customer and internal data to develop accurate and detailed orders that support the sales department. Work in conjunction with sales, customers, and other internal teams to ensure orders are completed in a timely manner. Must be able to read Chinese.
· Responsible for coordinating with Inside Sales, Warehouse, and Logistics to expedite customer orders.
· Creating and processing sales orders, work orders, shipping orders, and/or requisitions through system.
· Matches customer purchase orders to associated bid/pricing sheets to ensure accurate billing.
· Reviews and creates reports based on records of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories to help guide business decisions.
· Coordinates customer RMA and investigates and resolves client-related issues.
· Ensure client orders are processed in a timely manner.
· Data entry.
· Associates degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.
· 2 or more years order entry and customer service experience preferred or any equivalent combination of education/experience.
· Must be able to read Chinese.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to problem solve, multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
· Team player, punctual, reliable, and high integrity.
· Microsoft Office experience preferred.
· Ability to organize, communicate and accurately report information to departments.
© 2010-2017 Dahua Technology Co., Ltd