- Minimum Education: college graduated
- Minimum Experience: 1 Years
- Well experienced with warehouse operation procedure; with ERP related working experience is preferred
- Requires to have a warm personality, honest, humble & hard working
- Be familiar with computer (MS office)skills
- Preferred Experience: 3 Years
- Language：Fluent in English is a must，Fluent in Chinese is an advantage
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift.
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 Kg).
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
- Apply and track the materials, boards and finished goods to meet the repair –needs
- Receive, check and count materials, finished products and returned products, and complete the accounting process in the ERP system
- Manage the warehouse inventory to assure the inventory accuracy
- Quote the OOW( Out of Warranty) to the customer and get the payment
- Control the logistic cost through well arrangement of the logistic
- Contact Logistic Company and Arrange Shipment on internet, and implement shipping of the goods，arrange the payment of the freight
- Packing and move Boxes less than 25 Kg
- Keep warehouse clean and tidy
- Communicate well to keep good relationship with customers