- About Us
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: payroll, recruitment, benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
· Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assist in the implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintain employee handbook and policies and procedures manual;
· Ensure all documents for on-boarded employees are completed accurately and are scanned and filed correctly;
· Renew benefits plans, including vendor contract negotiations & open enrollment, communicating benefit information to employees;
· Develop and lead the implementation of HR programs, including workforce planning, onboarding, goal setting, performance management, employee relations;
· Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed;
· Conduct recruiting activities: edit JD and place ads, Interview and recruit job applicants to fill job openings;
· Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports from the database;
· Provide employee statistics for management and government reporting;
· Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field, Human Resource Management preferred.
· Minimum three years’ human resource experience;
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, including the ability to manipulate and analyze data for reporting, MS Word, PowerPoint & proprietary programs;
· Fluent in written and spoken English;
· Background in benefits, employment law and other government compliance regulations preferred;
· Ability to research and analyze various types of data information and make recommendations to management by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation and government law.Little travel is expected for this position.