- About Us
The role of the Product Manager is a liaison between the customer and the company, for the purpose of gathering market and product requirements and translating these requirements into documentation to help the company to take actions. The product manager also has the responsibility of determining appropriate products and services for the line and decides the product mix for their respective category.
1. Gather Voice of Customer feedback from the field;
2. Create Market Requirements Documentation using the VOC data;
3. Interface with the internal R&D and Engineering teams to understand the requirements;
4. Interface with the Sales teams and participate in key sales opportunities;
5. Interface with the Marketing team to develop effective promotions and messaging for products;
6. Serve as a Public Representative for the company at key industry events and organizations;
7. Assist the pricing team with market data to keep products competitively positioned.
1. Gather market feedback and requirements;
2. Create required documentation;
4. Serve as team leader for inter-company group projects;
5. Assist finance and operations with product specific inputs;
6. Serve as a public contact and champion for their product and company;
7. Conduct all business ethically and with the company and customer interests in mind.
1. 4-6 years’ security industry work experience preferred.
10 years’ electronic industry in lieu of security specific experience;
2. 3 years as a product manager required.
5 years as a program manager in lieu of product manager experience;
3. Bachelor’s degree required;
4. 3 years previous management experience required;
5. Computer Skills, Computer Networking, CCTV installation, Negotiating, Public Speaking, Financial Analysis;
6. Camera Imaging, Hard Disk Storage, Cloud Computing, OEM Process, Marketing, Sales;
Employment Type: Full time
Job Type: management
Education: Bachelor degree
Experience: 4-6 years’ security industry work experience preferred.
10 years’ electronic industry in lieu of security specific experience
Manages: 3 years previous management experience
Industry: Computer Skills, Computer Networking, CCTV installation, Negotiating, Public Speaking, Financial Analysis
Required Travel: Up to 75%