- About Us
· Maintain and update inventory records in ERP system.
· Program to ensure all damaged/defective product(s) is accounted.
· Monitor the inventory quality and accuracy assurance programs, including weekly and monthly reports.
· Extensive documentation including processing, handling, archiving, and document control.
· Ensure incoming goods meet established Standards & Quality, while organizing the required documentation and preparing incoming material Spec sheets.
· Collecting, organizing and tabulating QC Records.
· Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
· Experience: Minimum 1 or more years working experience.
· Hard-working and careful, positive and dedicated to work.
· Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
· Ability to learn fast, analyze and solve problems
· Skills in mathematics, personal computers, work processing, excel etc.
· Interpersonal and communication skills are important
· Language: Bilingual required in both English(fluently) and Mandarin Chinese(basic communication)
© 2010-2017 Dahua Technology Co., Ltd