- About Us
For our European HQ currently based in Nieuw-Vennep we are looking for an experienced Legal Advisor to support our expanding Team. As a Legal Advisor you will work closely with our colleagues from HQ Legal Department (China) and with various business and functional units on a broad range of legal matters.
Main tasks are listed but not limited to the following:
· Responsible for handling legal affairs emerging in the Benelux (European) market.
· Establish, update and maintain the process system related with legal affairs involving foreign interests.
· Responsible for drafting and reviewing business contracts involving the Benelux market; establish, update and maintain the samples of overseas business contracts.
· Responsible for corporate immigration issues.
· Responsible for constructing resource base of overseas business.
· Communicate and maintain relationship with external law and consulting firms as necessary.
· Support daily operations of the Company in the Netherlands.
· Specially support business laws in the Benelux market, propose legal suggestions, and participate in affairs concerning business disputes, litigation and arbitration.
· Study on business laws in the Benelux / Europe, organize internal legal training.
· University degree in Dutch (business) and European Union law or equivalent experience.
· Licensed to practice law in the Netherlands.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work well as part of a team.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a law firm or a corporate legal department handling foreign legal affairs.
· Practical knowledge of handling foreign legal affairs, foreign business negotiations, etc.
· Outstanding professional and positive demeanor, interpersonal skills, judgment, and ability to communicate at all levels of corporate organization.
· Exemplary communication abilities and a can-do attitude.
· Problem solving skills: taking initiative and bringing solutions.
· Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; contingencies abilities to solve legal problems.
· Language: Must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Dutch. Chinese would be considered as a plus.
· Travel: Business travels might be required occasionally.
· Overseas experience in China would be considered as a plus.
© 2010-2017 Dahua Technology Co., Ltd