- About Us
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced graphic designer to work full-time onsite at our Irvine office. The individual in this role will be responsible for creating designs for online, printed materials and tradeshow materials, as well as project management of these activities. Here’s an ideal opportunity to unleash your talents in a truly professional environment!
· Create designs from concept to implementation for electronic and traditional media.
· Collaborate with marketing team to explore and develop new campaign and messaging ideas.
· Support sales and marketing teams with collateral materials including catalogs, flyers, tradeshow, training materials, banners, signage, posters, sales sheets, etc.
· Design, develop and implement digital media campaigns including email communications, newsletters, and social media graphics.
· Source printing and other vendors; obtain quotes, manage relationships and projects.
· Designing graphics for social media and online advertising campaigns.
Required Experience and Skills
· Design related degree and minimum of 3-5 years design experience in an in-house position or design firm.
· Effective in working under deadlines, prioritize issues and mange concurrent assignments.
· Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
· Portfolio demonstrating strong design skills in both print and digital marketing initiatives.
· Demonstrated mastery of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, other Adobe Creative Suite programs, as well as emerging design and project management tools.
· Experience with Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, SalesForce or other CRM tools.
· Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations.
· Knowledge of social media graphics formats and best practices: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
· Knowledge of WordPress and HTML a plus.
· Enthusiastic, creative, and team player.
© 2010-2017 Dahua Technology Co., Ltd