- About Us
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to support our expanding Team in the Polish office located in Warsaw. As a Legal Counsel you will work closely with our colleagues from HQ Legal Department (China) and with various business and functional units on a broad range of legal matters.
Main tasks are listed but not limited to the following:
· Responsible for handling legal affairs in Poland and supporting the daily operations of the company in Poland.
· Establish, update and maintain the company’s process system related with legal affairs involving foreign interests.
· Responsible for drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, company’s policies; establish, update and maintain templates of overseas business contracts.
· Translation of the necessary legal corporate documents from Polish to English and from English to Polish based on the situation.
· Responsible for corporate immigration issues in Poland.
· Regularly conduct research for possible infringement of company’s IP rights and assist other IP issues as assigned by the HQs.
· Communicate and maintain relationships with external law and consulting firms as necessary and develop and maintain a database for such resources.
· Participate in business negotiations with Company’s clients as required.
· Give legal advice and participate in affairs concerning business disputes, litigation and arbitration.
· Organise legal and compliance training courses, e.g. on business operation, immigration, employment issues, etc.
· Conduct legal research ofPolish and European laws, organize internal legal training.
· University degree in business law and/or European Union law
· Self-motivated with ability to actively cooperate and work well as part of a team.
· Experience of 2 to 4 years in a law firm or as in a company’s legal department helping mainly foreign investors in Poland.
· Practical knowledge of handling foreign legal affairs, foreign business negotiations, etc.
· Outstanding professional and positive demeanor, interpersonal skills, judgment, and ability to communicate at all levels of corporate organization.
· Easily adaptable to an international working environment, and with cultural awareness.
· Exemplary communication abilities and a can-do attitude.
· Problem solving skills: taking initiative and bringing solutions.
· Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; contingencies abilities to solve legal problems.
· Language: Must be able to speak and write fluently in English. Candidates with knowledge of Chinese or more than one foreign language shall be considered with priority.
· Travel: Business travels overseas might be required occasionally
· Overseas experience in China would be considered as a plus.
· Language skills: Polish, English (fluent), Chinese would be a plus.
Working for Dahua
Working for Dahua means you will be working in a specific branch of industry, namely the video surveillance solution industry. Dahua is a company that is always on the move, a company that continuously wishes to improve and further expand its position on the market. We strongly believe in innovation, improving internal processes, in training and development of colleagues. Under our core values we are customer-focused, quality-driven, result-oriented and flexible. We are looking for new colleagues who can and want to contribute to this.
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!