- About Us
For our European HQ, currently based in Nieuw-Vennep, we are looking for an experienced Product Repair Team Leader to set up and support our expanding Team. Together with the Product Repair Engineer, whom you will be managing, you are part of the overseas’ Customer Service Team and you will be working closely with our colleagues from HQ Customer Service Department (China).
• Performs various repair duties and handles service requests requiring technical labor skills. Including, but not limited to, security camera and digital recorder repair, adjustments and rework; software update; repair information recording and analysis; communicate with customers and other involving parties.
• Works closely with the Customer Service Team to ensure the repair service meets company’ quality standards and monitoring cost efficiency.
• Managing the team in order to improve customer satisfaction.
• Training team members in order to achieve team targets which is set by the company.
• Responding to customers' service inquiries in timely manner.
• Upgrading the product software as requested by the customer or company.
• Responsible for the diagnoses and the troubleshooting of mechanical, electronic and optical problems.
• Repairing the defect products to meet the quality standards.
• Monitoring and/or controlling repair inventory and/or supplies.
• Recording repair inquiries into the system and make analysis to report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Proposing solutions to improve the product quality and monitor future improvements.
• Taking the lead in special projects, i.e., preventive repair or upgrade of products.
• Taking the lead to standardize the repairing zone, process, method, tools and equipment to improve the efficiency.
• Working closely with management and repair staff in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of the company.
• Responsible in assigning service requests.
• Training and development of customer service and repair staff.
• Attending trainings and seminars when needed.
• Assisting other staff members as needed.
• Performing other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Electronic or mechanical educational background.
• 5-10 years’ relevant working experience.
• Technical hands-on working experience in the electronic and / or mechanical field required. Must be familiar with electronic circuit.
• Basic understanding of camera structural drawings.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office software applications.
• Experience in managing a small team.
• Good intercultural communication skills.
• Dutch and English language skills are a must. Chinese would be considered as a plus.
• Experience in repairing surveillance products is an advantage.
• Physical demands: Finger dexterity, specific visual acuity, lifting light and moderate weighted items.
Working for Dahua
Working for Dahua means you will be working in a specific branch of industry, namely the video surveillance solution industry. Dahua is a company that is always on the move, a company that continuously wishes to improve and further expand its position on the market. We strongly believe in innovation, improving internal processes, in training and development of colleagues. Under our core values we are customer-focused, quality-driven, result-oriented and flexible. We are looking for new colleagues who can and want to contribute to this.
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send complete applications to our Human Resources department by submitting your CV and motivation to:
Human Resources Department
(ref : Product Repair Team Leader)
Dahua Europe B.V.
2153 GN Nieuw-Vennep
Please do not apply if you do not meet the abovementioned requirements. An assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. Please be aware that we could request references and a copy of your diploma in the offer stage. Your complete application will be handled strictly confidential.