- About Us
Pre Sales Engineer (Germany) will focus on the support of the sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The Pre Sales engineer collaborates with sales support and service resources to address customer needs.
1. Promote products and special application: Promote product, new product and special applications to new customers (mainly System Integrator, Big Installers), on the product performance relating to pipeline design.
2. Work closed with KA manager to discover / follow up new customer (mainly System, Integrator, Big Installers)
3. Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
4. Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
5. Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
6. Provide training to sales team on new product promotion.
7. Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
• Experience as a Pre Sales engineer preferably in the surveillance industry.
• Ability to effectively utilize resources to solve issues and create solutions to customer and partner needs and problems.
• Ability to project a strong leadership image and foster a cooperative working relationship
with other management and colleagues.
• Skilled at customer relations, strong business planning and implementation skills.
• Ability to maintain positive company image and brand.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Excellent Written and verbal English and German.
• Willingness to travel.
© 2010-2017 Dahua Technology Co., Ltd