- About Us
1. Channel strategy management
• To develop channel strategy, channel service support;
• Work closely with Marketing, Product Management and Sales to continually refine and improve market position;
• assist in development of messaging, sales tools, campaigns, promotions and necessary marketing plans.
2. Channel relationship management and maintenance
• Make regular visits to partners to develop positive working relationships and to educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered;
• Address partner related issues, sales conflict and pricing issues in a timely manner.
3. Channel relationship development
• Develop channels to provide sales, technical support resources and products, etc.
• Actively looking for new channel cooperation targets, and carries on the qualification and analysis;
• Review market to determine customer needs, volume potential, pricing and competition.
4. Sales orders to complete
• Meet or Exceed assigned quota.
• Ensure proper stock of products for the respective accounts.
• Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
5. Brand promotion
• Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
• Establish, direct, manage, coordinate and evaluate varied components of company’s channel/distribution sales program, as necessary.
1.3+ years of work experience on CCTV/ IT Vendor
2.3+ years of work experience on related domain
3.Rich region / country Pre-sales experiences
1.Familiar with the industrial CCTV system and Business Process.
2.Good communication and sales skills
3.Experienced of solution sales, has well understanding of the relevant business and techniques;
4.Good at finding opportunities and the ability which lead opportunity to Project
5.Familiar with one of the following domain: IP/ HD Analog solution, ITS, especially with experience of Samsung, Panasonic, Bosch, Axis, Pelco products will be preferred.
6.Industry background: Strong Knowledge and experience in CCTV/ Access control/ Alarm domain
7.Education background: Bachelor of computer or electronics or higher degree
8.Fluent English both in reading, writing and speaking
9.Strong achievement intention