- About Us
Main tasks are listed but not limited to the following;
1. Responsible for handling legal affairs of overseas subsidiaries, supports focus on legal business emerging in the Mexican market.
2. Establish, update and maintain the process system related with legal affairs involving foreign interests.
3. Responsible for drafting and reviewing business contracts involving the Mexican market; establish, update and maintain the samples of overseas business contracts.
4. Recruit and manage overseas business lawyers, and construct resource base of overseas business.
5. Specially support business laws in the Mexican market, propose legal suggestions, and participate in affairs concerning business disputes, litigation and arbitration.
6. Study on business laws in Mexico, organize legal training.
1. Bachelor’s degree of accredited universities of law major, good knowledge of Mexican legislation.
2. Certificate of the Judicial Professional Qualifications and the Legal Professional Qualifications; good commander of English.
3. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in companies or legal firms involving foreign legal affairs; experience in M&A preferred.
4. Practical knowledge of handling foreign legal affairs, foreign business negotiations, etc.
5. Exemplary communication abilities and a can-do attitude.
6. Problem solving skills: taking initiative and bringing solutions.
7. Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; contingencies abilities to solve legal problems.
8. Based in Mexico, and acceptable to business trips or residence in China.
© 2010-2017 Dahua Technology Co., Ltd