- About Us
Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, this position is responsible for managing multiple assigned projects, assignments and clients. This includes, but not limited to, collaborating with other marketing staff to establish and sustain projects and client relationships. The Public Relations Specialist is also responsible for supporting, coordinating, and executing communications and media relations activities for the company using a variety of traditional and new media tactics.
1. Work with marketing leaders to help develop integrated communications plans, messaging and content that align with the company’s goals and values.
2. Provide writing and content creation support for media and influencer relations, including the development of key messages, pitches, and spokesperson prep material.
3. Collect, analyze and log media coverage.
4. Assist with social media program: mine content for posting, monitor channels.
5. Research, develop and write press releases to reach intended target audience.
6. Assist in preparing publicity brochures, handouts, promotional videos and multimedia programs.
7. Represent the company or clients at public meetings when necessary.
8. Maintain good inter-departmental communication and positive internal relationships.
9. Event organization by scheduling certain marketing campaign collaterals in advance.
10. Maintenance the updates of website and technical documents
11. Establishes and maintains a high level of visibility through public relations, technical societies and relevant regulatory agencies;
12. Monitor industry trends and competitor activities: product, price, ad & promotion;
13. Manage the lead database, including lead filtering, distribution and nurturing, to provide recommendation;
14. Lead efforts to help the team to achieve annual sales goal;
15. Work closely with sales team to monitor and tune the performance of the lead funnel.
16. Project opportunity registration maintenance and follow up with related team as coordinator
Experience And Education Required
1. Bachelor’s degree related communication field preferred
Minimum 2 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in Security Video Surveillance/IT/networking;
2. Bachelor degree is required;
3. Excellent communication skills; verbal and written in English and Spanish translation
4. Proficient use of MS Office products, Social Media platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and emerging online sites and digital media.
1. Strong journalist writing, editing, and communication skills; complex problem solving; troubleshooting; active listening; and critical thinking analysis.
2. Experience building efficient processes and implementation to suit specific business challenges/opportunities.
3. Ability to multi-task and exercise discretion, poise, and professionalism.
4. Artwork design skill in Photoshop/Illustrator or website HTML management as a plus